₹2,045 ₹1,900 ₹2,800 ₹2,150 ₹2,150 ₹1,950 ₹1,930 ₹2,010
Ghagra Choli: For most young people ghagra choli is their first preference when it comes to party wear. This typical Indian wear serves as the perfect attire that can be worn on special occasions such as during festivals or on weddings. Such outfits mark the essence of beauty and feminism. With the advancement in the fashion industry and in the designing techniques, the traditional Ghagra choli have been given a modern touch. Nowadays, most women especially the young girls prefer cholis with spaghetti tops or strapless blouses. Such designer ghagra cholis not only help the wearer to set a style statement but, it also keeps the wearer in the limelight.
Bridal Ghagra Choli Online Designs Collection
Some Of the Most Common Fabric Used In The Making Of Ghagra Cholis
Various types of fabrics are put to use in the making of ghagra cholis. Along with the glam factor, the designers also make sure that their designer ghagra is comfortable to wear. After all, nobody wants to uncomfortable in such a gorgeous wear like a ghagra choli. And, therefore the fabrics mostly used are as follows:
- Crepe: Crepe is a thin fabric which is widely used in the construction of Indian ghagra cholis. The fabric is mostly woven from silk but, nowadays it is available from synthetic fibers as well.
- Georgette: Ghagra cholis made of georgette are quite common in Bollywood. The fabric is mainly manufactured from silk and other synthetic fibers such as polyester.
- Net: Net fabric is mainly used in the production of fancy ghagra cholis. The fabric has a mesh kind of appearance that won’t ravel.
- Satin: Satin is a traditional fabric which is mostly used to make bridal ghagra
- Silk: Silk is the most sensuous and luxurious of all fabrics and cholis made from silk looks absolutely elegant and beautiful.
If you are mostly into Indian wears then, you should definitely give the traditional ghagra choli a try. It makes a perfect wear for any kind of occasion.