₹1,840 ₹2,150 ₹2,135 ₹2,295
Indian Sarees: Indian women covet for a good saree, and they are always excited to wear one. It is the attire of choice for the dream wedding and also for any upcoming function after one gets married. Sarees of different weaves and materials are found throughout India, and they are even draped in various different styles. Indians have worn sarees right from the Indus Valley Civilization.
Designer Indian Sarees Online Shopping
Some fascinating Indian Sarees:
- Tant is the handloom weaving originating in West Bengal. The sarees are made of cotton threads and arelight so that it can be used for everyday wear.
- Kanjeevaram sarees hail from Tamil Nadu, and they are known for their gorgeous motifs and bright colors.
- Bomkai sarees originate in Odissa, and they are famous for their ikat borders and amazing thread works. The sarees can be found in both cotton and silk material.
- Paithanisarees are from Maharashtra, and they are great to adorn during festivals. It is known for its gold zari borders and all over motifs.
- Bandhani sarees originates in Gujarat, and they are known for their color and unique patterns. The sarees are made in the tie and dye process making them unique.
- Hand Block print sarees like Bagdu, Dabu, and Ajrak hail from Rajasthan and Gujarat, they are dyed with natural vegetable dies and are mostly seen in cotton material.
- Banarasi sarees are a must have in every woman’s closet. They are beautiful and eye-catching in every way possible. They are the best-known among all Indian sarees.
Sarees, when draped beautifully, looks amazing on any woman. Indian sarees are still the chosen attire for many women all over the country. If someone is going to wear the sarees on an occasional basis, then they should always take great care of them to avoid any damage to them.